Sunday, August 31, 2008

"You're Killing Me Smalls!!!"

Last night Greg was working late and Emma and I were trying to find a good movie to watch. I was fumbling through all of our DVD's and came across "The Sandlot". I had forgotten what a great movie this is. If you have not seen this, you have got to watch it. This is probably one of the best family movies out there. Emma and I were cracking up. Squints is definitely my favorite character in the movie. I love the scene at the pool with the lifeguard, Wendy Peppercorn. Very funny.

This movie was filmed in Utah and it really captures the awesome summer nights here along the Wasatch Front. I highly suggest renting it (or borrowing it from me) and popping a bag of popcorn. I give it two thumbs up :D Oh yeah...make sure you watch out for The Beast-Hahahaha!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

My daughters can quote the movie word for word, they have seen it that much. Great Flick!