Thursday, February 23, 2012

To Grandmother's House




On Saturday Tara, Aubri and I headed to Boise help my mom and to visit with Dayna. It was Aubri's first road trip and I have to say that little gal was a complete angel. She slept the entire way only woke up when we stopped so she could be fed, stretch, eat and have her diaper changed. I still can't believe what a good little baby Tara has. She is VERY lucky. Dayna and my mom gobbled her up and it was fun to "show her off" :) On the last evening of our trip we remembered that we wanted a four generation picture, so this picture is what we got. As you can tell, it was taken at the end of a four day, activity packed week and we all look a little haggard, but hey, we got the picture :)

Tara and I managed to get everything done on my mom's list and when we left we had her freezer packed full of goodies and meals. I enjoy knowing that I can still help out in a small way even though I live far away.

The last photo is of me giving Aubri a bath in Great Grandma's sink. I love how that little girl just chills whenever she gets near water. She LOVES it. She is literally resting her chin on my hand and the rest of her is completely limp. All except her little fists that is ;) And don't you just love her chubby cheeks? My mom and Dayna both agree that they are definitely Williamson cheeks. All of my children with the exception of Jenni had those cheeks. Makes you just want to squeeze them!

No comments: