Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dinner And a Squirt Bottle

Tonight we had our birthday dinner for Emma. We were missing a couple of people, but we managed to still have a good time. Samantha was sick, Josh came late after work and Austin had church duties to attend to and came later also.

Jenni had told me about a game the Badgers play for their birthdays and I thought we would give it a try. You place 20 question in a jar and have the birthday person pick out one question at a time and then choose someone to answer the question. If they get the answer wrong, the birthday person squirts them with water. Some of the question were "What is my favorite color?" or "If I was stranded on an island who would I want with me?" etc.

Emma got a little carried away with the squirt bottle and after a bit, Christopher retaliated and Cordell held her down haha...it was great.

Here are some of the photos from the evening...








1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

Looks like she had a great birthday!