Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Smile All Over His Face

I keep forgetting to post this experience and last night Josh reminded me of it. A few months ago Greg was taking Josh to his bus stop early in the morning to catch his bus to go to school. I can't recall exactly why, but for some reason they were in Jenni's car. Anyway...as Greg was driving he found a tube of "chapstick" and began to apply it all over his lips. According to Josh, he was not just putting it on his lips but all over the area surrounding his lips too. Josh said he happened to glance over at him and stopped in complete shock when he saw that pink lipstick was covering his dad's face...hahaha. Evidently, Greg had grabbed a tube of Jenni's lipstick thinking it was chapstick and was smearing it everywhere.

Greg told me that the look of horror on Josh's face was priceless--wish I had been there to see it! Josh told me that all he could think about was "get me out of this car and away from this crazy old man..."

See...Greg really is slowly loosing it...

No comments: