Monday, March 21, 2011

Here We Go Again...

When I woke up yesterday my cat, Maddie was meowing. A lot. We knew that she was pregnant again (ugh...I wish the vet would just fix her...who cares if she is too old to be fixed???) and that kittens were coming shortly. When I heard her constant meowing I knew that it was getting close to the time. I told Josh to sharpen his skills as a birthing coach (he was not amused) and get ready. Before we left for church we had one cute little kitten.

Okay, as much as I do not want anymore kittens, I have to admit that she produces some darling little critters. This morning we woke to another one. I wonder how many more she has in there? As soon as I am sure that she is done, I will post some pictures of the cute little guys/gals.

In the meantime we are trying to name them...any ideas??? I suggested we name them after the minions in the movie "Despicable Me". You know, Kevin, Dave, Larry...

Anyone need a kitten for their child's Easter basket? They will be old enough just in time...

3 comments:

Marja Liisa said...

You think with as many times as she has had kittens she would be sterile by now!

Tara said...

I think you should name one Gru and one Eunice...that would be funny! And I am with you on that Marja!

Dawna said...

Marja, I wish that was the case, believe me. However, it has been over two years since she has had any. I guess I should count my blessings...