Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year for Thanksgiving we drove to Boise to spend the holiday with Dayna, Peter, Pete and my Mom. It probably ranks as one of the top 3 Thanksgivings I can remember having. It was so much fun visiting, eating and relaxing with my family. Mark, Lezlie and three of their children also drove up making even more enjoyable. Tara and Austin decided to join in the family fun and met us in Boise for the holiday. Christopher was on his honeymoon and Jenni chose to stay and spend Thanksgiving with Cordell and his family. It is kind of strange to have family strung from Idaho to Utah, but it was also nice. I love how our family is growing and the changes we are encountering because of it.

We had a feast on Thursday and on Friday morning, Dayna and I left the house to shop for Christmas. We spent the entire day together. I love spending time with my twin. It was great! Greg was very gracious and entertained Josh and Emma so that I could have some "twin time". We came home yesterday and ironically I leave again on Wednesday night to fly back to stay with Mom until early Sunday afternoon. Dayna has a work conference on Thursday and Friday and wanted me to come help Mom during her absence. We actually have had this scheduled for a couple months...long before our trip for Thanksgiving was planned. All in all, it was a great holiday!!!

No comments: