Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Snapshots From The Temple Grounds

Here are a few more snapshots from the temple grounds. I am not sure how long it will take to get the photos back from the photographer, so I decided to add a few more to my blog. Enjoy!!!
Josh, Tara, Samantha, Christopher, Emma and Jenni. Too bad Austin was the photographer...this would have made a cute Christmas card.


I love the expression on Christopher's face!
This is a couple from Christopher's mission in California that drove all the way up here for his wedding. They were not able to go inside, but waited on the grounds during the ceremony and then spent the entire evening with us at the reception. Greg and I were amazed and instantly fell in love with them. How touching that they loved Christopher that much.
Tara and Eliza Blue
Abigail and Emma holding up Samantha's dress

No comments: