Saturday, November 14, 2009

First Formal Dance

Josh just left on his first formal dance! It was so fun to see him all decked out in his tux and I think he looks pretty handsome if I do say so myself:) His cute little date, Jandie, was absolutely GORGEOUS!!! This dance was girl's choice and Josh was pretty excited to be asked by such a cute girl. I can't wait to hear the details of the evening when he gets home. They are with a large group of kids so I am sure they will have a great time! Of all my children, I would never have guessed that Josh would be the one going to all the dances. That kid never ceases to amaze me.

5 comments:

The Good Gomer Family said...

Wow! They look so awesome! I didn't realize it was Jandi who use to live in the ward....she is darling! Josh is a great kid and I agree with you, wouldn't have guessed it would be Josh out of all the kids to be the one at all the dances - that's so neat!

CaryManda said...

What a great shot!
Very Handsome indeed!

CreatedbyKay said...

Thanks for letting me come in and take pictures! They both looked great tonight - hope they have fun too!

Kris said...

HANDSOME!!

Yanceyfam said...

Boy do I feel old, I used to babysit Jandie. What cute kids, Josh looks very handsome in his tux!