Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kaycee & Emma's Halloween Party

Tonight Emma and her best friend, Kaycee had their Halloween party with 15 of their "closest" friends. They have been planning this for weeks and pretty much driving me crazy. I am still not sure how we all got roped into having this little shin-dig, but oh-well.

Emma and Kaycee planned EVERYTHING for this party. They got their hands on a "Family Fun" magazine and discovered lots of party games. I have to say they did a really good job. They ran the show and planned the entire thing. The only thing that went wrong was when Kaycee cut her hand really bad on an ice skate right before the party and had to go to the ER to get stitches. Other than that, it ran really smooth.

I did not get any pictures until right at the end, so not many of the kids where still around, but you can get the idea. Also, I had the wrong camera with me so the photos are kind of fuzzy...sorry.

No comments: