Monday, May 25, 2009

Soccer Season






This past Saturday was Emma's last soccer game of the season. She absolutely loves the game and I have to say that she is pretty darn good! Last year they won every game, so the league bumped them up a notch to play against bigger, better and older girls. This year was not as successful as last, but they learned a lot and I am happy to report that their spirits were not broken. In one of the picture you can see the size difference of the girls they were playing against (Emma's team is in the maroon uniforms...NOT the red). I think they did really well considering their opponants. I kept forgetting to take picture all sesaon and finally on the last game I remembered to take my camera. However, I got so into the game that I forgot to take pictures until it was almost too late-oops! Oh well, I did get a few. I especially love the last picture I took of Emma crashing on the family room couch. She came home from her game and went downstairs to relax a bit. Next thing I knew she was snoozing! I love how she is totally out of it :) Don't they look so sweet when they sleep?

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

I love the picture of Emma, I miss those days of soccer games.