Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All Together Again





This past Mother's Day was the first time in two years that all our children where together with us. We had a great day eating lots of food and visiting with family. Christopher even woke up early Sunday morning and cooked me some great whole grain waffles for breakfast (well...okay, he always is up early-5 am to be exact-but it was nice of him to think of me). It was a wonderful way to start my day. I am very thankful that I have such a great husband and amazing children. They have all truly blessed my life.

I love how my friend, Deanna, talks of Mother's Day. She calls it "Daughters of God" day. How true that is! I hope that everyone had a fantastic "Daughters of God Day"!

1 comment:

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

You do have amazing children!!! I love all 5 of them!!! AND you're kitchen is so cute!!!