Monday, May 18, 2009

Gone!!!





Can I just say that I am sick of kittens??? At first I thought it was great. Kind of reminded me of my days back on the old farm. Now I am just exhausted from trying to find good homes for these cute little felines. Yeah, they are adorable and they are fun to watch. But they grow up to be big kittens and eat lots of food. Maddie had these two about 7 weeks ago and I was fortunate today to have rid myself of them. I posted them on KSL.com and had phone calls within minutes. Once again Emma was in tears and I am just tired of this cycle.

A few months ago, we took Maddie in to have her fixed only to find out that she was too old. How can you be too old??? My first thought was "go ahead...if she dies on the table, so be it." Right after we were told that, she went into heat and poof!!! Instant kittens. We are finally realizing that we may just have to put her to sleep. We are slowly introducing this idea to Emma, rationalizing that Maddie is getting old and mean (which she actually is). I am very satisfied with my Mr. Scribbles (who happens to be fixed)...he is low key, funny and if you have read my previous posts, you know that he is kind of like the Albert Einstein of felines...or really crazy...not sure which...it is a fine line. So...enjoy this last posts on kittens. Because for now, they are OUTTA HERE!!!

2 comments:

Elyse said...

aww they are so cute!
I really don't like taking care of animals either! They're fun in theory, but when it comes down to it, they are awful. WAY too much work.

Johnson Family said...

What did we do before KSL classifieds?