Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Flashback


I found this picture the other day and could not resist posting it. This was from Halloween in 1997. I cannot believe how quickly time has passed and how little all of them look. Emma was not even born yet! This picture was taken at a ward Halloween party and one of the members of our ward was a photographer and took pictures of all the kids. Josh won best costume that year. I thought he made a pretty cute little Elmo. I also love how the photographer (Brother Honey) posed Christopher (aka Robin from Batman) in the background. It really fit his personality. It is kind of sad that I only have one child that still goes trick or treating. Time goes by fast.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Don't the kids look cute! I hear ya on the "time goes by fast." Now we just wait for grandchildren.