Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family Pictures

I have just returned from the northwest where I attended the funeral of my 94 year old Grandmother, Laurice Brinkerhoff. Although we will all miss Grandma, we know she is in a wonderful place with her dear husband, Bert. It was nice to see and visit with many family members that I had not seen in a very long time.

Above is a picture of my family (my Dad, Dayna, Mark, Kirk, my Mom and myself). It has been a very long time since we have all been together to take a picture.

This is a picture of all of the cousins that were able to attend the graveside service. I am very fortunate to be part of such a great extended family. I really enjoyed this trip and have a lot of pictures to share in the days to come.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm glad that you got to go up to Oregon for your Grandma's funeral. What a tribute to her. Nice family picture. I bet it was nice to be with family.