Sunday, March 18, 2012

Saturday





Yesterday we had Greg's dad funeral. He died on Thursday and we had the funeral on Saturday. My head was spinning as was Greg's, but his family decided to follow the advice of Janice's bishop and get the funeral over with quickly.

Today I am wiped out. Between being sick for over 10 days and dealing with the emotions since Thursday morning, I came home early from church today and took a 2 1/2 hour nap. It all seems a little surreal.

Here are some photos taken at the graveside. It was a nice funeral and he was able to be buried with full military honors, which was pretty cool.

You may also notice the BYU logo on the top of the coffin. Steve placed it there right after the grave was dedicated and I loved it :) Greg pointed out to me that his dad is now resting with permanent view of the BYU stadium -- he would love that!





No comments: