Monday, July 2, 2012

What A Difference A Color Can Make

 Dayna and Peter recently painted the home they purchased last summer.  The last few times I have been in Boise, Dayna has been showing me paint samples getting my opinion.  When she showed me this one I feel in love with it.  It makes me want to copy her and paint my home the same colors!  

She debated about what color to paint the front door.  One of her friends suggested eggplant purple - EEEKKKKK!  I about had a heart-attack when she told me.  She was adamant that she did not want black (I suggested that), so I mentioned ochre yellow.  I love the black, but you know, I think the ochre yellow would have worked!  I especially love how the new color makes the flower beds pop :) The picture above is 'BEFORE" and below is "AFTER"...much better...

1 comment:

Tara said...

That looks so good! Tell her I love it! And is that door black?