Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Have Been Doing

I look at my blog and feel guilt. I have been so busy with other things that I just have not had time to sit and blog. Hopefully after this weekend that will change.

I have been making a book for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary that is coming up at the end of this month. I did not think it would take me so long to get it done, but it has been consuming my time. I had a friend show me a book she made for her children all about the Family Proclamation. I loved it! So...that is what I am making for my in-laws. I have spent hours gathering pictures from Greg's side of the family and then scanning them and editing them and putting them together in this nifty little (big) book. I hope it turns out exactly like I can see it in my mind AND I hope they like it.

So...I am off again to work on the book. I will try to make contact again some time next week :)

No comments: