Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!




Friday will be Greg's 47th birthday and sadly, I will be out of town. What kind of wife am I anyway??? Dayna invited me to come with her to a work conference in Sun Valley Idaho, and Greg was very gracious and thought that I should go have some fun. What a great guy!!! Unfortunately I will be gone over his big day, so I thought that I would do this post early and surprise him. His birthday is on September 11th and I distinctly remember him calling me the day of the terrorist attacks on the east coast. He was devastated. Greg is probably the most patriotic person I know. He LOVES his country and was a little depressed to think that this tragic event occurred on his birthday. When President Bush proclaimed it to be remembered as "Patriot's Day" my first thought was "How appropriate that Greg have a birthday on Patriot's Day!" I love you!!! I will be thinking of you :)


No comments: