Monday, July 27, 2009

Lagoon 2009

This year Greg's work had their summer party at Lagoon. Emma was so excited she could hardly stand it. She actually had a "countdown calendar" in her room for the big day. Josh brought his friend, James along to keep him company and all in all it was a really fun day. I have a really hard time on rides, so Greg was in charge of taking Emma on all the rides. I gladly accepted the job as a photographer...rides make me really sick. Emma was everywhere and did not back down from any of the rides. I think she rode just about everything they had to offer. Greg said the best part of his day was when they were on one of the biggest roller coasters in the park and she screamed out "THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!" He later told me that this declaration from Emma made the day worthwhile. I love the picture of Greg and Emma holding hands and walking in front of me. Emma was dragging us everywhere and it was so cute to see her holding her Dad's hand.

Josh spent his day eating the large amounts of free cotton candy provided by Greg's employer. I have video tape that I will post right after this of his big feat. Not sure it was one of my proudest moments being his mother, but it was very entertaining :D



No comments: