Thursday, April 2, 2009

Josh Has A License To Kill...

Josh has been taking his driver's ed class at school and last week we decided to bite the bullet and go get his permit. After Tara just totaled my Expedition, I was not too enthusiastic about the idea of having another teenage driver in the house. He is excited and is now begging us to take him out driving. Give me patience and strength :) I will be so happy when all my kids finally have this part of their lives over with. Josh has a goal of being the first child in our family to have their license when they are sixteen. All the other kids waited and I was really okay with that. All I can say is to please slow down and watch carefully when passing by our home :)

( I love how he is holding his permit upside down...let's hope that is not an indication of his driving ability)

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Just think you only have Emma left to tackle the whole driving thing.

Elyse said...

haha Dawna you always crack me up. I love reading your blog :) Lets hope there's no more wrecking of the family vehicles! lol

Sadie and Riley Bratt said...

That is so scary! I can't believe little Josh has his license. I remember when he was just in Webelows with Riley! SCARY! Good luck with your cars now!