Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter...A Little Late :(



I am very late getting this posted and I apologize. Life has been a bit out of control these past few weeks. Oh well...at least I got around to it eventually!

We had a great Easter this year. It was very relaxing. We spent the morning in church and then headed to Steve and June's for Easter dinner with Greg's family. Christopher had gone back to California to visit his mission so we only had four kids with us. It was a wonderful day and I really enjoyed just having a nice dinner and visiting with family. There is something to be said for having older children now. I love that the focus is more on Christ and not on the "Bunny Dude". They seem to really have an appreciation of the season and all those years of teaching them the real meaning of Easter are paying off. Below are some pictures of the day. Enjoy!







No comments: