Sunday, March 8, 2009

Christopher's Homecoming

Today was Christopher's homecoming from his mission. It was a great day! He spoke in church and did a great job. I keep telling Greg that we now have the "new and improved version of Christopher". He was wonderful when he left, but now he is GREAT. It is so amazing to see how much he has grown. We are so lucky to have so many family members close by that were able to attend. Our home was full of family and friends and LOTS of food. I was so busy visiting with people that I did not take many pictures...but you get the idea. Most of the kids were downstairs playing with Emma's toys or watching basketball, so they are not in many of the photos. I did not venture down there to take pictures, so this is just a glimpse of the day. Our home was bursting with humans!














3 comments:

Kris said...

I'm glad it was a great day. He looks so great. I am so happy for you guys!

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

How fun to have him home and doing well.

Johnson Family said...

Our family enjoyed hearing Chris talk, yesterday. We especially enjoyed hearing about some of his mission experiences.