Monday, June 30, 2008

Tara Can't Be Left Out Too!


Okay...after this I think I have all of my bases covered as far as the children are concerned. I don't want anyone thinking that I am leaving them out :)

Tara is our 17 year old very driven senior in high school. She knows exactly what she wants in life and where she is going. She plans on graduating in May of next year with approximately 15-20 college credits under her belt. She hopes someday to be a nurse and work in a pediatric oncology unit of a hospital. She is very mature for her years and we are constantly reminding her to slow down and enjoy her teenage life. She recently had the opportunity to go to Cancun with her friend, Maddie, in April and loved seeing a different part of the world (she is on the right in the photo). She hopes next summer to go to Africa to work in an orphanage. We love you tons, Tara!

No comments: