Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I'm Going Home!

This is the house we are purchasing in American Fork.  We close in two weeks and Emma is thrilled to be once again closer to her friends.  She has been a trooper the past 6 months and is now looking forward to moving back close to her friends.  I am feeling excited to be back near my friends as well and to be back in my old stake.  

 I  have also found myself a bit sad to leave the Orem house behind.  Lots of great memories have been created here and so many wonderful people I have met. It has become rather bittersweet.   I know we are doing the right thing, but it will be another adjustment.  John has not moved in over 22 years so he has a lot more change ahead of him than Emma or I do.  Should be interesting  :)  Here's to looking forward!    

No comments: