Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jaylee

 Grandchild #2 arrived last July and I am just now finding time to include her on my blog.  Sad.  She is perfect, adorable and beautiful in every way.  Poor thing must get tired of being passed around at family functions, but she is a trooper.  Christopher and Sam are great parents and you can tell that their world has shifted and she is now the center of it.  As it should be :)  I think she looks like Sam with Christopher's chubby cheeks that he had when he was a baby.  Every time I see her I think she just gets cuter and cuter.  Not sure how that is possible, but it is true.    Here are a few photos of the little princess:  

Jaylee a few days old...



 The day Jaylee was blessed
 Last night at the soccer game.  She loved watching all the action and was snug as a bug and kept me warm.  Because I definitely was not.     

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

It's crazy to think Chris is a dad!:) She's a cutie!