Sunday, May 12, 2013

Six Month Photo Dump

I have been neglecting my blog.  So much has been going on in my life that it just seemed weird to put it all out there.  Suffice it to say, I am in a really, really good place (physically, emotionally and spiritually) and have a great sense of peace.  However, I do want to share some pictures so that I can have some kind of record of what has been happening the past 6 months or so.  So here goes (in no particular order):

The picture above is at Stella's blessing (Kortney's little one).  
Below is Josh.  Oh Josh, always so silly and full of fun :)  This was taken outside his apartment complex.  I am so relieved that he did not fall through the ice!  

 Aubri Roo taken just before Valentine's Day.  That girl loves her bling :)  

 This picture was taken the day after I moved.  Dayna was down here helping me and her son, Pete (the tall one with glasses) surprised her and showed up too! 
 Aubri again just hanging out IN her Easter basket with her beloved puppy.  

 Emma and Cordell at the ski lodge.  Thank you Jenni and Cordell for taking this girl -- she loved it! 
 Emma's picture she used to apply for Cave Council at school.  And yes, she made it :) 
 Daisy and Buddy, Dayna's dogs.  Buddy passed away a little bit ago and I just had to put this on here.  I watched him a few times when Dayna and Peter were both out of town and loved this guy.  I now glad that I gave him all those extra doggie treats...
 Emma and I at temple square December 2012 (see?  I told you they were out of order)
 The picture we used of Aubri on Emma's campaign posters.  Love her expression, or should I say, lack of? 

This is a painting I saw a long time ago as a child and fell in love with.  I am looking to get a copy framed and put in my kitchen in my new home.  I love the colors, message and symbolism, not to mention the feeling of humility.  LOVE!  

1 comment:

Marja Liisa said...

I like all of your pictures! I am glad that you are posting again...somewhat.:)