Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

I just returned from a quick trip to Boise to spend Mother's Day with my mom.  This was the first time in 26 years that we were able to spend the holiday together and it was great.  Our entire family had originally planned to go to Boise, but when Greg's father passed away, he felt as though he needed to stay and be with his mom.  Completely understandable.  So...I went by myself :)  It was actually probably better that way.  I had a completely relaxing few days and am ready to do it all over again in a couple of weeks.  I am heading up there again in June while Emma is at girl's camp.  We are still not sure where we are going, or what we are going to do, but it will be fun--guaranteed.  Dayna will even be around this year to join us.  How thankful I am for this time in my life when I am able to enjoy my twin and mom and have a supporting family that helps out in my absence.  This will definitely go in the history books as one of the top Mother's Day holidays ever. 

No comments: