Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things That Have Happened Lately

Wow...June is almost gone and I have simply not had time to post much. So...I am going to do a quick catch-up here and hopefully post pictures later. Here are the big things that happened in June:

Emma graduated from 6th grade! We no longer have any children in elementary school-strange.

Josh graduated from High School! He is on to bigger and better things...college at LDS Business College and a mission in a little over a year. He does not turn 19 until next summer.

Tara & Austin are expecting! After months of keeping this secret, we can finally let the world know that they are expecting their first child on New Year's Day :)

Jenni moved out! Jenni found an apartment in SLC with some gals and is very excited to have a place of her own to decorate and nest in. It is also much closer to Cordell's so they will both save on gas money and time.

Christopher & Sam moved to Orem! Christopher got a new job just a few blocks from his new apartment and they love living in the same complex with his childhood friend, Chade and his wife.

I took a trip to OreBoldgon with my mom! We had so much fun touring our old haunts and stomping around graveyards looking for headstones. The northwest will always be home to me. I told Greg I found the cemetery I want to be buried in. It is in Skamokawa Washington and many of my ancestors are buried there. He unfortunately, wants to be buried in the South...we may have a problem.

Greg & Josh go camping in southern Utah with the Priests! Greg went as the food dude and Josh loved the scuba diving. Glad they are both back safe and sound.

Emma went to Girl's Camp! This was her first year and she had so much fun...a big thank-you to Crystal for making this a wonderful experience for her. I know that you put a lot of time, effort and tears into this event. Let me just say that it was worth it :)

That is all I can think of, pictures coming soon....I hope.

No comments: