Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello!!!

I was sitting up in my room the other night when Jenni came in the back door. The first thing she did was to yell out "Hello???" This made me smile. Every time one of the kids comes home it has somehow become a tradition for them to holler out "Hello???". Now that I am a stay at home mom, I have noticed that each of my kids loves knowing that either Greg or myself is home. It is funny that it doesn't matter how old they get, they still want to know that we are close by. This greeting is always quickly followed by a chat that usually takes place on our bed. How lucky we are that all five of our children still love to come and share their day, dreams, concerns, disappointments and joys with us. I know that they are all growing up quickly, but I hope that the days of "Hello" never disappear.

1 comment: